Saturday, February 14, 2015

Copic Manual

A number of years ago I was certified as a Copic instructor.  It didn't take me long to figure out that I wanted to teach classes.  So I took the Beginning class the second time to learn how to teach it.  After spending a LOT of time, I developed my own teaching manual for a three hour beginning class.  Over the last 4.5 years I've taught 100's of students and all who took the class were so pleased.  Now you can learn too!  You won't have the one on one that you would get in the class but you can have the instruction without the travel and extra cost.  I have a .pdf of my manual for sale for $10.

About 2.5 years ago, I also took the Intermediate Copic certification class.  Since that class I have taught an Advanced class.  The Advanced class manual also for sale for $10. 

Interested?  If so, send me an e-mail at acclack at msn dot com and I can send you a PP invoice. 

The file is a digital .pdf file.  A .pdf reader is available online for free! 

No comments: