Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm getting Oily!!

Disclaimer:  No......my arty blog will NOT be turned into an oily blog.  I will be having a separate site for that.  BUT for now, I just couldn't wait to tell you how excited I am about oils!

*****************************************

I've used essential oils for a while now.  Find them most valuable!!  So, since I love them so much, I decided that I needed the most pure oils out there.  I am now a Young Living distributor!!!   I'm very excited about the prospect of sharing my oily experiences with anyone.  It is amazing how many people want to help themselves and oils happen to fit the bill!   Whenever something happens now, my response is "I have an oil for that!"

Here is one of my own testimonials.......you know when you can just feel that fever blister (cold sore) coming on?  The last time this happened I decided to try an essential oil on it.  I used Lemongrass and not only was the cold sore gone in 4 days instead of 10 days, even the little scab was gone!!  THAT was amazing to me.  I've also heard that Frankincense helps as well.

I also found this really cool site that has hundreds of other testimonials.  You can view it here:
You can even contact me through that site OR here if you have questions.

I decided that the Premium started kit was such a good deal that I just couldn't say no!!  $300 of product for only $150!!  Including a diffuser!!!   A super way to get expensive oils at a VERY good price.  If you think you are interested in this kit, click HERE.    No obligations to do ANYTHING after you get the kit either.  That was a HUGE selling point to me!



No comments: